Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mr. Chatterbox

Well, Paul has entered the world of conversation. He has a new word or a few EVERY DAY! My favorite new expression is "I did it!"
He is also quite proficient in his animal sounds! He has also become very enchanted with books. He'd rather read books than watch tv (YAY!). Our book basket keeps Alyson and Paul busy and quiet for almost 30 minutes STRAIGHT! Do you know how much cleaning I can get done in 30 minutes? Alot...when I'm not reading TO them.
Richs' favorite thing is that Paul will NOT let a meal go by without saying "Amen". It is SO sweet.

Rich and I were wondering when this all happened. When did we start UNDERSTANDING what Paul is saying? Truly amazing. I shed a little tear each time I think about how big MY boy is getting. There truly is something special about a momma's little boy.
And my boy will be going to PreSchool next Year!!! Paul will be going to the 2 year old program on Wed and Fri mornings!

No comments: